The WA15 is a low-cost, self contained entry level system. Primarily used for pure water applications such as food
and rubber, its low price point also makes it attractive for abrasive prototyping applications.Specifications Compare
60,000 psi (4,140 bars)
Maximum Operating Pressure:
55,000 psi (3,800 bars)
High-Pressure Flow Rate:
0.30 gpm (1.13 lpm)
Intensifier Cycle Rate:
15 cycles/min. at max. flow rate
- Main Motor: 15 hp / 11 kW (TEFC)
- 208v / 3 ph. / 60 Hz
- 230v / 3 ph. / 60 Hz
- 460v / 3 ph. / 60 Hz
- 190v / 3 ph. / 50 Hz
- 380v / 3 ph. / 50 Hz
- Motor Speeds:
- 1800 rpm @ 60 Hz
- 1500 rpm @ 50 Hz
- 120 VAC / 24 VDC
- Safety Shutdown Circuits:
- High Oil Temperature
- Low Oil Level
- Low Water Pressure
- 1.5 cu. in. (25 cu. cm) Vane Pump
Max. Operating Pressure: 2,500 psi (172 bars)
Cooling Water Flow Rate: 1 gpm (3.78 lpm)
Low Pressure Cutting Water System:
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: 30 psi (2 bars)
Optimum Inlet Pressure: 65 psi (4.50 bars)
Orifice Capacity at 55,000 psi (3,800 bars):
- Quantity / Orifice Diameter
- 1 ? 0.008 in. (0.20 mm)
- 2 ? 0.005 in. (0.12 mm)
- 3 ? 0.004 in. (0.10 mm)
- Height: 55 inches (1.40 meters)
- Width: 40 inches (1 meter)
- Length: 55 inches (1.40 meters)
- Weight: 1,200 pounds (544 kg)
Features & Advantages
- Proven, heavy-duty, industrial, high-pressure intensifier.
- Slow intensifier speed - 15 cycles/minute. This slow speed both reduces the number of pressure spikes in the system and reduces the number of pressure reversals. This slow speed virtually doubles the fatigue life as compared to other waterjet pumps.
- One large accumulator insures low pulsations in the high-pressure system.
- All high-pressure tubing and fittings are Autoclave.
- A control panel monitors the system. The control panel includes:
- - start/stop button
- - emergency shutdown
- - motor starter and overload relay in US models.
- Highly reliable proximity switches control the sequencing of the intensifier.
- Oversized, low-load motor.
- Low hydraulic oil pressure - 2500 psi / 172 bars.
- A dial compensator allows for simple control of the cutting water pressure.