The E30 is an economical, entry level intensifier capable of cutting all materials in a production environment. A suitable compliment to any system, it is especially useful to facilities with limited electrical requirements.
Maximum Operating Pressure:
60,000 psi (4,140 bars)
High-Pressure Flow Rate:
0.60 gpm (2.27 lpm)
Intensifier Cycle Rate:
22 cycles/min. at max. flow rate
- Main Motor: 30 hp / 22 kW (TEFC)
- 208v / 3 ph. / 60 Hz
- 230v / 3 ph. / 60 Hz
- 460v / 3 ph. / 60 Hz
- 190v / 3 ph. / 50 Hz
- 380v / 3 ph. / 50 Hz
- Air/Oil Heat Exchanger Motor:
- 1/4 hp / 0.18 kW
- 120 VAC / 1 ph. / 60-50 Hz
- 208 VAC / 1 ph. / 60-50 Hz
- 230 VAC / 1 ph. / 60-50 Hz
- Motor Speeds:
- 1800 rpm @ 60 Hz
- 1500 rpm @ 50 Hz
- 120 VAC / 24 VDC
- Safety Shutdown Circuits:
- High Oil Temperature
- Low Oil Level
- Low Water Pressure
- Intensifier Over-speed
- Intensifier Stall
- 2.75 cu. in. (45 cu. cm) Axial Piston Pump
Max. Operating Pressure: 3,000 psi (207 bars)
Cooling Water Flow Rate: 2 gpm (7.56 lpm)
Low Pressure Cutting Water System:
- Optimum Inlet Pressure: 65 psi (4.50 bars)
Booster Pump Setting: 225 psi (15.5 bars))
Orifice Capacity at 55,000 psi (3,800 bars):
- Quantity / Orifice Diameter
- 1 – 0.011 in. (0.28 mm)
- 2 – 0.007 in. (0.17 mm)
- 4 – 0.005 in. (0.12 mm)
- Height: 44 inches (1.12 meters)
- Width: 32 inches (0.80 meter)
- Length: 80 inches (2 meters)
- Weight: 2,000 pounds (910 kg)
Features and Advantages
- Proven, heavy-duty, industrial, high-pressure intensifier with ceramic plungers.
- Slow intensifier speed – 22 cycles/minute. This slow speed both reduces the number of pressure spikes in the ystem and reduces the number of pressure reversals. This slow speed virtually doubles the fatigue life as compared to other waterjet pumps.
- Patented “DuraCheck” check valves utilize replaceable seats on both ends of the check valve. This technology, offered only by WSI, greatly extends check valve operational life as it isolates and protects the expensive check valve body from damage.
- One large (6″ OD) accumulator insures low pulsations in the high-pressure system.
- A pneumatic bleed-down assembly provides for depressurization of the high-pressure system immediately upon shutdown.
- All high-pressure tubing and fittings are Autoclave.
- Highly reliable proximity switches control the sequencing of the intensifier.
- Oversized, low-load motor.
- Low hydraulic oil pressure – 3,000 psi / 207 bars.
- A dial, main compensator allows for simple control of the cutting water pressure.
- A dual compensator provides lower, alternative, preset cutting pressures for tasks such as piercing or drilling.
- The unit has a hydraulic oil cooling system with a full-flow oil heat exchanger.
- The oil reservoir has two access doors for easy maintenance.
- Brass fittings are used on the entire inlet water system to protect against corrosion.
- A complete set of spares, special tools, and comprehensive manuals are included with each unit.