Service training is recommended for anyone new to waterjet cutting or for those who have mastered the basics and want to master waterjet troubleshooting and advanced maintenance techniques.
Time spent mastering proper maintenance techniques pays back exponentially in waterjet system up time and extended operational life of components.
WSI regularly conducts training sessions ranging from first-time waterjet users to OEM technicians with 5+ years of waterjet maintenance experience. Training is most effective when conducted in WSI’s facility but can also take place on site, or as an addition to a WSI service technician visit.
Waterjet service training is available in 1, 2 or 3-day sessions:
- 1 DAY COURSE: Learn the waterjet basics.
- 2- DAY COURSE: Covers all subjects necessary for regular waterjet troubleshooting and maintenance.
- 3-DAY COURSE: For experts.
Waterjet training course curriculum includes:
- Basic waterjet operational theory
- High-pressure and low pressure waterjet intensifier maintenance
- Pneumatic on/off valve and waterjet cutting head maintenance Abrasive cutting head maintenance
- Troubleshooting waterjet pumps
- Routine Waterjet Maintenance
Request More Info: email@example.com